Thursday 1 December 2011

Birthday Season has begun!

I am tired - the two week countdown felt very long...... and I was up very late last night making this:


Looks quite innocent doesn't it - with a tasteful decoration of mini smarties? Tea ended up being quite late, and once it was cut:


there was no way the children were having any so close to bed time! They all want a slice in their packed lunches though (As does my husband despite the fact that he is not taking a packed lunch tomorrow as it is his office christmas do!)

I first saw it on Sue at The Quince tree's blog, and then forgot all about it until I stumbled across it on the Whisk kid's blog a week or two ago - perfect timing!

Birthday cake season has begun!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful inside and out!!!!Its so neat how do you do it? Such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is very beautiful! hope you got your tree skirt finished x

    ReplyDelete