Friday 22 February 2013

Butterfly syndrome

I obviously need to focus more!

Remember my last post where I had carefully spent all that time preparing bias binding to finish my tree skirt? Yup I was all set up and ready, so I proceeded to do this:


Yes that's right - I pressed and cut the quilt backing, pressed the top (it doesn't look like it as I rolled it up last night when I finished) and basted the whole quilt together. It's finally ready for quilting. Unfortunately I need to do some major tidying up of my sewing table before that can happen!


Thing is, it keeps trying to snow and it's much warmer and cosier by the fire in the living room ........ Maybe I might finish my bit of hand sewing of binding first instead. I've definitely got butterfly syndrome. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment