Saturday 16 February 2013

The Postman always rings twice

Or in our case, manages to ring the door bell and knock very loudly at the same time. I was quite happy though, because he brought me these lovely items from Ali at Very Berry Handmade


Ali was having a sale of items so I snapped up these two - the potholder is going to live in our caravan (yes, we have a (not so) little home on wheels), and the pin cushion is now by my sewing machine with a few slim glass headed pins in (I did debate not actually putting any in as it is so pretty)

What my photo doesn't show is how beautifully made they are - really lovely, and the hand stitching on the pincushion is so small and neat. Thank you Ali - I love them!

1 comment:

  1. I love this pot holder! I'd love to have one for my caravan too. The fabric is too sweet. Would love to see photos of your caravan.

    ReplyDelete